Monday, December 8, 2008

Ottawa Photos VI


One of the days I spent the entire morning walking an shooting and then met up with Karina and her mother Lydia at the Notre Dame Cathedral for a Eucharist service and then headed out for lunch. These two images were shot at the little lunch spot in Old Ottawa. Outside was a small market where the vendors were forced to cover and uncover their wool hats and gloves every few minutes as a snow shower would pass.













This shot came from the back of a pub. All the chairs from their summer customers outside has been piled up for the winter.

This shot was a few blocks from the cathedral. As I was shooting I was nearly run over by the woman who lives here. She was rather wary of my presence and questioned my intent with taking photos of her stairway.